Situated at the tip of the African continent and surrounded by two oceans, South Africa boasts breathtaking scenery, quaint coastal villages and cosmopolitan cities that can all be combined with a truly exhilarating Big Five South African safari.
Consistently voted as one of the top tourist destinations around the world, South Africa is home to one of the world's biggest nature reserves, the world famous Kruger National Park, as well as one of the most beautiful and scenic cities, Cape Town.
South Africa is the economic powerhouse of the continent and offers excellent infrastructure, facilities and services. This is a magical country, where a melting pot of cultures interact to a vibrant African drumbeat.
South Africa offers many spectacular attractions and dramatic landscapes. Be sure to visit the Cradle of Humankind, Table Mountain, the beautiful Wine Route and, of course, one of its exceptional Big Five game reserves, where animals roam free across thousands of hectares of unspoilt African wilderness.
Highlights of a South Africa safari
- Exclusive bush lodges
- Luxurious safari destinations
- Exotic melting pot of different cultures, languages and traditions
Why travel to South Africa?
- Exciting Big Five safaris in unspoilt wilderness areas
- See Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was jailed for 27 years
- Go up Table Mountain by cable car for stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, islands and one of the world's most beautiful cities, Cape Town
- Whale watching and great white shark cage diving
- Beautiful, pristine beaches perfect for swimming and sunbathing
Hotels & Safari Lodges in South Africa
- Cape Town
- Kruger National Park
- Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Singita Game Reserves
- Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
- Londolozi Game Reserve
- MalaMala Game Reserve